All requests for pavilion rentals must be made via the Member Splash
Requests will be processed in order of receipt. The Green Woods Club Board reserves the right to deny any request or to require additional payment for damages at its sole discretion.
Conditions for pavilion rental are as follows:
- The renter must be an active The Green Woods Club member.
- The pavilion rental fee is $25 for two hours and a maximum of 4 hours for $50.
- Your rental period includes setup and cleanup time. Please have the pavilion clean and ready for the next time slot as rentals are scheduled back to back.
- The member renting the pool is personally responsible for the conduct of all attendees, for any personal or The Green Woods Club property damage, and for restoring the pavilion to pre-rental condition.
- The pavilion rental fee does not include guest passes.
- The maximum number of pavilion attendees is 35, of which no more than 25 may be non-member guests.
- All the Rules and Regulations of The Green Woods Club apply. The rules are enforced by the pool staff and management at the direction of the Board.