All requests for pavilion rentals must be made via the pool manager along with a check for the pavilion rental fee.
Requests will be processed in order of receipt. The Green Woods Club Board reserves the right to deny any request or to require additional payment for damages at its sole discretion.
Conditions for pavilion rental are as follows:
- The renter must be an active The Green Woods Club member.
- The pavilion may be rented during normal pool hours with the exception of the following times or conditions:
- 1. 6PM until midnight on Fridays
- 2. During The Green Woods Club Social committee events
- 3. Evenings when by the pool has been rented
- The pavilion rental fee are $25 (check to be made payable to Green Woods Club) for two hours and a maximum of 4 hours for $50.
- The member renting the pool is personally responsible for the conduct of all attendees, for any personal or The Green Woods Club property damage, and for restoring the pavilion to pre-rental condition.
- The pavilion rental fee does not include guest cards.
- The maximum number of pavilion attendees is 35, unless otherwise agreed to by The Green Woods Club Board.
- All the Rules and Regulations of The Green Woods Club apply. The rules are enforced by the pool staff and management at the direction of the Board.
I have read, understand and agree to the above conditions involving the Green Woods Club pavilion rental.
Please Provide Member Names Who Are Responsible For Renting The Pavillion
Date of Rental: ________________ Time of Rental: ________________
Additional Information for Rental:__________________________________________________